Little Craft House

Friday, December 26, 2008

Happy New Year!


With the New Year right around the corner, we at Cicely Blue have decided to reevaluate or priorities. We currently have two sites, one that consists of our homemade candles, and of course our fashion site. We will be combining the two, and focusing mostly on our candle products. We will still offer fashion, but we've been buying more than were selling so we have had to cut back. I would like to thank my friends who have kept both sites up and running, I look forward to our future.

1 comment:

Abby said...

I just found your blog today, and I have to tell you, it's lovely! I look forward to visiting your shop in the new year!

I also wanted you to know that I've given your blog an award, which you'll find at my blog...http://graduallyshrinkingviolet.blogspot.com/

Best of luck in the new year!
Abby

 
Blog Theme by Mod Melon